Private 5 Bedroom Beachfront Villa on 7.5 Acres
The home is comprised of 5 suites, and sleeps up to 10 guests. Each suite has its own terrace and faces both the lagoon and the property's private beach. Additional property features include:
- A large, well-appointed living room seamlessly connected to the outdoor lounge area
- A pristine infinity pool overlooking the beach, furnished with a variety of chaises, daybeds, and hammocks
- Beachfront Fare Potee – a traditional Tahitian covered structure complete with a bar and sound system.
- Original art by Teva Victor, the premiere artist of French Polynesia known for his use of Polynesian volcanic stones, is featured both indoors and out
- A brand new, state-of-the-art gym
- Newly built pavilion and tennis court designed to US Open specs and standards just a short walk from the main house.
- Onsite organic garden, where the chef grows many of the fresh ingredients used to prepare meals.
- An eco-conscious design, as solar energy powers the home and environmentally friendly accents are highlighted throughout the property